Visible watermarking is often used as a first line of defense to assert ownership and thwart piracy. But many brands dislike the appearance of watermarks on their images and recognize that more advanced schemers have ways to circumvent them. Adobe and Digimarc offer a unique solution that preserves the visual integrity of digital assets, while delivering unmatched protection and enforcement.
Adobe’s Dynamic Media platform, combined with Digimarc’s indelible, pixel-level watermark offers an unparalleled one-two punch. Digimarc Barcode is imperceptible to the human eye and remains effective even through file compression, format changes, editing, and other manipulations. This helps brands, not only discourage misuse, but more importantly, make it virtually impossible to hide misuse.
Adobe and Digimarc product experts discuss this powerful integration and how to get started. The recorded webinar addresses:
- Key considerations and limitations surrounding traditional visible watermarking
- Unique benefits of the imperceptible Digimarc Barcode
- How Dynamic Media users can quickly create and apply Digimarc Barcode
- Empowering in-house teams to deflect and detect pirated assets on-the-fly using Adobe Hotlinking and Digimarc browser extensions
- Best practices for getting the most out of your brand protection investments